Friday, January 29, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
It's been another week of high's and lows in my life. It certainly makes it that much more important to focus and write out the highs instead of focusing on the lows. Thank's goes out to Susanne who hosts Friday Fave Five. If you are interested in joining go check out Susanne's blog Living to tell the Story.
My favorites from this week.
1. All the comment love that I am getting. I sometimes forget that I have a few people stopping by to check in on my little blog posts. Most often I get little or no comments. This week I had some nice comments and they made me really happy.
2. The sunshine. Yes, it's a small thing, but when you have had rain for 5 straight days it's nice to see the sun!
3. A new dishwasher. Yes, again it's the small things in my life. Someone in the maintenance office listened to my plea for a new dishwahser to be installed. On Wednesday morning one of the maintenance guys knocked on the door and said he was delivering a dishwasher. At least I will get to enjoy using it for at least 5 months!
4. This week I am definetly happy to be the mom of a 6 year old. I'm very thankful for this little blessing. She was a surprise to start with, surprised me by arriving early, scared me because she and I almost didn't make it, but has given me far more blessings that I could measure. I am ever so grateful to God for this little life that he has given me. Happy birthday to my little princess!
5. O.K. one more thing..... I had a friend give me a gift card for Christmas with a catch in the purchase. I MUST purchase something for me, and it had to be clothing. She wanted me to have some clothes for this in between time of my weight loss journey. I did abide by her wishes and purchased a pair of work-out pants......in a smaller size! How great is that for adding to the happiness factor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
What a thoughtful gift from your friend. And yay for the smaller size workout pants.
Happy birthday to your wonderful little girl!
I am thankful everyday for my dishwasher. And my washer and dryer. And my vacuum. LOL. I so would not have made a good pioneer girl. LOL.
Hi Sheri, I found you thru your link at FFF.
I loved reading your list. Our children are such a blessing aren't they! Enjoy every day with them!
It usually is the little things that make us so happy isn't it? ;-) I love my new six year old. He's a blast. Someday maybe you'll be out on east coast and they can meet! ;-)
Post a Comment