Friday, January 01, 2010

Project 365

Over the past year I have worked diligently on a Project 365 album. I took a picture every single day of our daily life. It didn't need to be a portrait or even a perfect picture,  it just needed to be a picture of something in or around our lives that was a part of our everyday life. I wanted my kids to remember the little things as well as the big things that happened from day to day.  My pictures cover dentist appointments, sick days, neighborhood kids, daddy coming home from work, Disney trips and birthday celebrations. The list goes on, but the point was to take a picture of the things that may not be as memorable. It's been a fun year, even the kids and Bob got involved in the process. Since we enjoyed it so much I decided to do it again in 2010. The 2010 book is called Project Life. I had already ordered the kit Becky offered when she announced a digital version. I am slowly switching "some" of my projects to digital, but am by far a pro at it. For now I will use the kit I ordered in early December. It's probably for the best since I have a pretty good system down for the project and it works really well for me. The kit is designed and sold by Becky Higgins, who also designed the 2009 kit. So here we go, day 1 of the new year and a new Project 365. If you are doing your own Project 365 and wish to share I would love to see your progress.

Have fun & happy 2010

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I can't wait to see photos! I am so drooling over Becky's paper kit but I want to see what the digital one looks like first & compare costs before I buy. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails