FOR TODAY
February 1, 2010
Outside my window... a bright sunny morning!I am thinking... there needs to be a better way to get several areas of my life organized. Every couple weeks I get frustrated over the same areas, so apparently those are areas that need to be revamped.
I am thankful for... God's grace and mercy...and a fresh start every day!
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Birthday dinner at Grandma's house: Spaghetti, meat sauce, salad & bread
Monday: Pizza with a side salad
Tuesday: Taco's/Taco salad
Wednesday: Chicken, applesauce, side salad
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday:Hamburgers, side salad and green beans
Saturday: ?
I am wearing... Jean Capri's and a blue shirt
I am creating... memories! I spent a good portion of my weekend working on my 2009 Project 365 Album. I have four weeks of journaling cards to complete and then I am done! Then I will move on to working on the month of January for my Project life Album 2010. I also plan to work on the month of January for our family album. It's time to get my albums a little more manageable.
I am going... to try and make more time for me.....
I am reading... Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping... that good news comes down the wire soon.
I am hearing... my little princess playing with her new dollhouse that she got for her birthday. It was a complete surprise from her Grandmother and she is really loving it.
Around the house... laundry, cleaning bathrooms (one part of my job that I dislike), sort through clothes that are too big, sort through clothes that are too small, go through several boxes in the garage and make a trip to Goodwill.
One of my favorite things... watching videos and looking through photo albums from the past. It's a wonderful reminder that regardless of what people have said or written about me, the truth of what these photos and videos show are what's really important. This is my life and it's a good one!
A few plans for the rest of the week: orthodontist appointment, gymnastics 3 x, play date with friends, workout (trying to get back on a good schedule), and school.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
If you would like to read more posts like this one go visit The Simple Woman's Day Book.












1 comment:
GREAT photo!!!!
Post a Comment