Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY
January 25, 2010

Outside My Window...The sun is shining...woo hoo. It's so nice to see the sun after a week of nothing but rain! 
I am thinking... there are pieces of a story that haven't been told. I need to get some of those stories on paper before they are gone.
I am thankful for...my hubby, who had the right words to say when I had a tough day.
From the learning rooms...a short week since we don't do school on birthday's. We will begin some lapbooking in preparation for the Winter Olympics
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Apricot chicken (a favorite in this house), broccoli, homemade bread & salad
Monday: Roast in crockpot  Baked BBQ Chicken, rice w/ broccoli, homemade bread

Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner
Wednesday: Out for a birthday celebration
Thursday: Subs
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Burgers

I am wearing... running pants and white t-shirt
I am creating... my Project Life album for 2010, finishing up my Project 365 album for 2009, and a school book for 2 of my kids.
I am going... to enjoy a week of celebrating. I am going to treasure these moments with my children, because they pass so quickly.
I am reading... Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping... that my ceiling is patched quickly after some rain damage. And that our maintenance company finds favor in my need for a new dishwasher.
I am hearing... games being played in the next room
Around the house... laundry, reorganizing and purging the clothes bins, planning for the next couple of weeks, and some pre-packing of the garage.
One of my favorite things... my treasured memories
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... a dentist appointment, gymnastics 3X, a birthday celebration that will take us to Disney for the day, and I think a field trip at the end of the week. 
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



1 comment:

berrypatch said...

The rain has made it to the east coast. Blah. In the winter I'd rather have snow. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails