January 10-17, 2010
Yay! Time for a Project Life Tuesday post. Are you doing a Project 365 album, this year? Are you documenting your days in any way? How is it going? Are you keeping up? I have to admit I've had a tough week keeping up. My main problem is not taking pictures, but getting everything organized and written down. One way I keep up with the journaling aspect is to keep a separate calendar for journaling.
I take a normal planner and I I write down my notes for each day on the big squares. I tend to jot down more info about what was going on that day so it will jog my memory when I sit down to transfer to the journal cards. I used this process all last year and it worked really well. I think it will work well this year as well, I just need to get control of it all.
Here is my week in pictures:
If you are working on a Project 365 or Project Life and want to join some others working on the same project come join us over at the Mom Creative and check out everyone's progress.












2 comments:
Linked to you from Jessica Turner's blog. What a great way to keep track of your journaling! Genius! I'm sure it lends to more detailed memories of your day. I'll have to "lift" that idea for myself. Great photos, too!
I found your link thru Jessica Turner's blog also. I like your pictures for the week a nice variety. The easiest way for me to remember to journal is to keep a notebook right on the kitchen counter and everyday I write little notes about how the day is going, temp. outside, what we ate, what my POTD is going to be, etc. This really is the easiest way to remember with so much going on in our house. This is what I did last year too for the 365 project and continue to do now for 2010. I will save these notebooks for the kids to read when they are older.
Post a Comment