Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday Fave Five



Time for Susanne's weekly meme, Friday Fave Five a chance to reflect and pick five things from this past week that make us happy.

1. I'm not sure happy describes it; elated, ecstatic and very blessed are more like it! It was such a joy to have my in-laws here with us for Christmas.  I have been very blessed to marry into a family that has accepted me, and loved me as one of their own. It was also really nice not to be alone on Christmas day.

2. My new camcorder...which was a complete surprise from hubby this year! It's not often that he can surprise me! And he was also wise enough to allow me to open it Christmas Eve so I could take video on Christmas Day.

3. My Project 365 album is coming to an end. It has been such a fun project to work on this past year. It's also been fun to see the rest of the family get involved and even grab the camera for pictures to add. I've enjoyed this project so much that I plan on continuing with Project Life for 2010.

4. New Years Dinner with friends. Today we will have dinner with some very dear friends we met when we moved to California. We usually go to their house for celebrations, but this year we get to entertain them here at our house. Smoked Turkey and all the fixings is what our menu currently looks like.

5. About three months ago I made some drastic changes in my life. The changes mostly were focused on health, eating and exercise. I was a bit skeptical at first, but the changes have really payed off. Over the holidays, both Thanksgiving and Christmas rather than gaining weight, I actually lost! That truly makes me happy because whatever I am doing it's working for me!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Okay - Project Life - are you doing paper or digital??? I'm holding out to see what her digital kit looks like. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails