Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 3


January 17-23, 2009
It's time for Project Life Tuesday. Last week was a crazy week. Here in Southern California we had a lot of rain. An unusual amount of rain for this area. It literally rained all week. Of course that didn't stop me from taking pictures. Yes, I was the crazy lady outside trying to get some cool water shots. I think my kids really thought their mom had lost it. Thankfully one of the kids thought wise enough to prove that I was out in the rain taking pictures. I'm raising her right! Grab the camera for some unique, fun and crazy shots!











One of my kids had the opportunity to go to Color me Mine. It was a fun experience for her. We haven't gotten her masterpiece back yet, but I'm sure it will make it into my Project Life Album when it's done!


Rain, rain and more rain. I really thought I was going to need an ark to get anywhere. We had so much rain that it flooded many of the areas here in Southern California. Thankfully where we live is up on a bluff. No water came into the house except through the ceiling that began to leak.





Homemade Hamburger rolls. I love to experiment with homemade breads. When I began switching some of our breads to homemade this was one of the first recipes I tried. I don't make homemade hamburger rolls every time, but probably 80% of the time.


On Thursday I received my order of pictures to complete my Project 365 Album for 2009. Thankfully I had some time to devote to this project over the weekend. It was a big undertaking. A little over 400 pictures that needed to find the right places in the album. I certainly won't take that route again. New plan for the new year and the new album. I will say that it was neat looking back over 2009 as I was putting the pictures in their right months. I am even more excited about this project as I see it's final stages coming together.






The maintenance team finally showed up and fixed our leaking ceiling. They are pretty sure they found and fixed the problem. Now the ceiling has to dry out and then they will patch it.

So that was my week in pictures.

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

How cool! I think I'm going to have to break down and get the album. I'm not sure I want to do the digital version. This print version looks amazing! I like the peak into your week too. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails