January 11, 2010
011110
Outside my window...
Bright sunny morning, 48 degrees. It's suppose to be a high of 70 today.
I am thinking...
It's time to play bread mama again. I am searching for the perfect Honey Wheat homemade bread recipe. I made some yesterday, but it didn't turn out well. :( Off to peruse the cookbooks and the internet after school work is done!
I am thankful for...
I am thankful for...
My warm weather. I appreciate that I live in a warmer climate. I won't always have this kind of weather, so for now I will enjoy it!
From the learning rooms...
Back to a full load this week. Reading and writing are high on the list.
From the kitchen...
I was inspired by the Life as Mom blog to Eat from the Pantry Challenge. So for the month of January I am trying to work through my pantry and freezer. I plan on only hitting the Commissary for the necessary items.
From the kitchen...
I was inspired by the Life as Mom blog to Eat from the Pantry Challenge. So for the month of January I am trying to work through my pantry and freezer. I plan on only hitting the Commissary for the necessary items.
Sunday: Sweet n' Sour Chicken, Rice, veggies
Monday:Enchiladas
Tuesday: Orange Chicken, Broccoli, Homemade Applesauce
Wednesday: Roast in Crockpot (I think)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Homemade Pizza night
Saturday: Burgers
I am wearing...
Pink jogging pants and a white t-shirt, no socks or shoes.
I am creating...
I am creating...
Finishing up my 2009 Project 365 album. I'm waiting for the final batch of pictures to arrive. Also putting together my 2010 Project Life album. I'm working on the title page and the first few days of January. I am planning out a system so I don't get so far behind in printing the pictures.
Also working on putting together my Christmas memories album and my Christmas card album.
I am going...
Also working on putting together my Christmas memories album and my Christmas card album.
I am going...
To pull out my previous life skills later today and help out a friend!
I am reading...
Writing Motherhood
By Lisa Garrigues
A Pioneer Woman's Cookbook
By Ree Drummond
Shades of Blue
By Karen KingsburyI am hoping...
That my new planner arrives quickly so I can get everything organized and under control.
I am hearing...
I am hearing...
My 5 year old reading to her 5 year old brother.
Around the house...
Around the house...
Here it is almost the middle of January, wow where did the month go? It is so important to stay on track to purge unwanted items before our move this summer. This week the plan is to go through at least two boxes of "papers" that have been stored in the garage. I have already started going through kids clothes and I have 6 bags ready for goodwill. I also plan on purging the laundry area. There are some cabinents tucked away in the laundry room that get ignored all too often. Time to sort through that room. So far that's the plan!
One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things...
My morning Pumpkin coffee with pumpkin creamer
A few plans for the rest of the week:
School, gymnastics x3, haircuts, always laundry!













1 comment:
Love how you blog...what a great way to document the little details of your life for your kids to read one day!
Blessings,
Amanda
Post a Comment