Monday, December 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY
December 28, 2009


Outside my window...
A cool day with a high of 65 degrees.



I am thinking...

That life doesn't get any better than this. I feel so very blessed and so very loved. It's been a wonderful holiday!



I am thankful for...

A wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior. And so very thankful that two little elves made it safely out to California for a visit over the holidays.



From the learning rooms...


Currently on Christmas break.

From the kitchen...


Grilled Steak, fresh green beans, homemade mac n cheese
Homemade meatballs in the crockpot
Salmon 
Pizza 
Smoked Turkey



I am wearing...

Pink sweat pants....that are really too big, and pink t-shirt. I think it's might be time to go and shop for new clothes.




I am creating...


Currently nothing...check back in 2010 to see what I have planned.



I am going...


 To continue making the positive changes in my health. 


I am reading...


Writing Motherhood 
By Lisa Garrigues 


An Eye for An Eye
By Irene Hannon


Fearless
By Max Lucado



I am hoping...


That our visit with family will not fly by!



I am hearing...

The sound of laughter.



Around the house...

Christmas tree lighting the room, Christmas music, movie watching, good food, lots of laughter, and lots of game playing.


One of my favorite things...

My family 



A few plans for the rest of the week:


Hanging out here at the house and relaxing, just enjoying family time!



Thought of the week

"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."



Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I am 3 days away from completing my Project 365. Yes, I did take a picture and journal every day for the last 365! Question is....will I do it again?



1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Congrats on the Project 365! Who makes that? I've really been eying Becky Higgins' new Project Life which appears to be similar. She's also coming out with a digital version of it that sounds super easy. So many choices! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails