Valentine Edition
FOR TODAY
February 14, 2010
Outside my window... a beautiful sunny day! High 80's
I am thinking... that 2 miles, a nice 60 degree evening and Bebo Norman make for an amazing spiritual experience!
I am thankful for... my husband and three wonderful kids!
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Sugar Grilled Steak, fresh green beans and fresh strawberries
Monday: Grilled Burgers, leftover green beans, pears
Tuesday: Special dinner out
Wednesday: Pizza Night
Thursday: (Not sure yet)
Friday: Enchilada's, rice & salsa and guacamole
Saturday: Burgers
I am wearing... jean capri's and a green shirt. This will be the last time I wear these pants since my neighbor told me that they were way too big and I needed to stop wearing them. LOL I knew they were too big, but was trying to buy myself some time before shopping for new clothes.
I am creating... still working on my January Project Life album.
I am going... to celebrate!
I am reading... Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping... and dreaming of a garage that holds cars instead of toys. I'm dreaming of a kitchen that has a decent pantry and lots of cabinets. I'm thinking that summertime can't get here quick enough.
I am hearing... kids playing
Around the house... still working on purging and organizing, laundry, and vacuuming the entire house.
One of my favorite things... family days!
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, dinner out, purging organizing and gymnastics 3 x.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
If you are interested in more posts like this one go visit the Simple Woman's Daybook.













1 comment:
Those cookies look yummy! ;-) Congrats on needing to buy smaller clothes!
Post a Comment