Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 6



February 7 - February 13
My week in pictures...
Week 6

Sunday


Super Bowl 

Monday


 M & M Math

Tuesday


 Banana Crumb Muffins
 
Wednesday


Heart Attack wall 
 
Thursday


 Fresh strawberries from the stand down the street
 
Friday
 


Kids enjoying the sunshine and warm weather.
 
Saturday


Pecan & Fresh Blueberry Waffles

4 comments:

M said...

Strawberries?! Are you kidding me? I'll trade you some for snow, lots of snow...

Love your pictures!

dawn said...

You have yummy pictures this week. I will also trade you snow for strawberries. The ones we have haven't been that good. I like your heart attack wall, still have to do that with my kids. Have a good week.

Unknown said...

Those strawberries and the waffles look so yummy!! I can't wait for some of that warm weather to head our way.

Karina said...

Cool pictures!

I like the wall :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails