FOR TODAY
February 8, 2010
If you are interested in more posts like this one go check out The Simple Woman's Day Book
Outside my window... it's pitch black outside. I am NEVER, ever up this early. A mix of early phone calls and a few coughing fits has left me wide awake!
I am thinking... that I am pretty upset with blogger right now. I typed this entire post and saved throughout the process. Then for some reason my computer went down and I lost it all. There was no draft saved, no document at all....it was gone! Nothing like being further frustrated on a morning when I got little sleep.
I am thankful for... my hot coffee this morning!
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Brats, wings, guacamole, salsa & pizza
Monday: Leftovers and salad
Tuesday: Chicken Chimies (new recipe to try)
Wednesday: Meatloaf, green beans and salad
Thursday: Roast Chicken (if I can get to the store)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Hamburgers
I am wearing... the most comfortable Gilligan & O'Malley sleep wear.
I am creating... I'm working on the month of January in my Project Life 2010 Album. I'm continuing to document our days through pictures.
I am going... to tackle my list of "to do's".
I am reading... Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping... to find some motivation to get some of my pre-move projects started.
I am hearing... nothing.....it's pure bliss!
Around the house... plenty of household chores including laundry, cleaning rooms, and purging and organizing in preparation of our upcoming move.
One of my favorite things... family time.
A few plans for the rest of the week: All the normal household chores, laundry, changing sheets and cleaning bathrooms. I am also going to tackle the office and begin the purge and organizing in there.
I am thinking... that I am pretty upset with blogger right now. I typed this entire post and saved throughout the process. Then for some reason my computer went down and I lost it all. There was no draft saved, no document at all....it was gone! Nothing like being further frustrated on a morning when I got little sleep.
I am thankful for... my hot coffee this morning!
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Brats, wings, guacamole, salsa & pizza
Monday: Leftovers and salad
Tuesday: Chicken Chimies (new recipe to try)
Wednesday: Meatloaf, green beans and salad
Thursday: Roast Chicken (if I can get to the store)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Hamburgers
I am wearing... the most comfortable Gilligan & O'Malley sleep wear.
I am creating... I'm working on the month of January in my Project Life 2010 Album. I'm continuing to document our days through pictures.
I am going... to tackle my list of "to do's".
I am reading... Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury
I am hoping... to find some motivation to get some of my pre-move projects started.
I am hearing... nothing.....it's pure bliss!
Around the house... plenty of household chores including laundry, cleaning rooms, and purging and organizing in preparation of our upcoming move.
One of my favorite things... family time.
A few plans for the rest of the week: All the normal household chores, laundry, changing sheets and cleaning bathrooms. I am also going to tackle the office and begin the purge and organizing in there.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Pulled this from my archive in honor of all my East Coast friends who are snowed in. This was taken a few years back when I lived in an area where we got snow quite often. 












1 comment:
Sheri - you're moving again? Wow....where to this time?
Post a Comment