Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Project Life Tuesday



Project Life Tuesday
August 22 - August 28, 2010


Sunday

Today the kids started the AWANA program at the base. So thankful that they have programs for all three of the kids.
Monday

Today was the first day of school. As a special after school treat we made
Monkey Cupcakes. The kids had a blast making their own creations.
Tuesday

When school does not get done during the allotted school day, we have to finish after school. What a rough life to work outside on homework!
Wednesday

I have been eying these Ziploc lunch containers and I finally found some at the local Target. Theses things have proven to be fabulous! I love them because they allow me to be a little creative with the food I offer the kids. In turn I think the kids find that creativity a little more appealing. They get excited to see what I have put in their containers each day. 
Thursday

It was "shoe day" this afternoon. My kids are known to always wear flip flops or crocs. In order to prepare them to wear their tennis shoes I had them wear tennis shoes for outdoor time today.
  Friday
Today we attended the local Homeschool beach get together. The weather was perfect. The kids had a blast playing in the water!
  Saturday

Everyone needs a little chocolate. These are a favorite in our house. Yummy chocolate croissants.

1 comment:

Linda said...

LOVE the Monkey Cupcakes, and LOVE the ziplock lunch containers...I will have to find some around her for variety and creativity here too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails