Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
August 23, 2010
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
The view from my chair as I sit and write my Daybook.

I am thinking... that life is good and too short to stress over the minor things!
I am thankful for...a good first day of school.
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Subway
Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo, homemade rolls, side salad
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, BLT'S, Broccoli, Pineapple Yogurt topped with strawberries

Wednesday: Roast with potato's and carrots
Thursday:Breakfast for dinner
Friday:  Homemade Pizza
Saturday:  Grilled Steak,
I am wearing... Blue Jean Shorts, light blue tank top
I am creating... Project 365 Album, School Albums for each of the kids.
I am going... to plan some "fun"activities weekly for my kids to enjoy. This weeks activity was making "Monkey Cupcakes".

I am reading... not much this week, except for teachers manuals and planning books.
I am hoping... to get into a good routine with school, outside activities and household life.
I am hearing... My husband working with the kids on their bible verses and their reading homework.
Around the house... Laundry, baking bread, meatballs, cleaning, weekly meals.
Weekly checklist: 
Make Honey Wheat Bread
Make Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Make and Freeze Double Batch of Meatballs
Repackage Chicken
Make Hamburger Patties, and freeze
Make Monkey Cupcakes with kids
Work with child #1 on Project Life Binder
Make pepperoni rolls
laundry
One of my favorite things... cool evening breezes.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School, menu planning,  scrapbooking, cleaning, and baking bread.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails