Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 31


Project Life Tuesday
August 8 - 14, 2010

Sunday
My kids love Nana's recipe for pancakes. Today as a special treat I added some chocolate chips to them. Today I also made my homemade yeast rolls. I don't think I will have any complications baking bread here. 
Monday
Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies  
These cookies turned out AMAZING! 
Tuesday
 I finally found the island!
Wednesday
 We can finally enjoy the front lanai now that the moving company has come and taken all of the broken down boxes.
Thursday
 Commissary shopping. So grateful to have finally found all my reusable bags.
Friday
 Our first visitors here in Hawaii! Lee and Karen were passing through on their way to take a cruise of all the Hawaiian islands. They were kind enough to stop by and visit with us for a couple of hours before boarding their boat.
Saturday
 Today was a he does/she does kind of moment. My husband and I hang pictures so differently! He uses a level, I eye ball it! It was a really funny picture hanging day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great week!! Enjoyed this♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails