FOR TODAY
August 16, 2010
Outside my window...I'm sitting here watching the heavy clouds roll through and listening to splatters of rain hitting the back windows. I am thinking... It's a perfect day to get my school system in order. Rainy day = school planning.
I am thankful for... my husband who diligently went through and followed
From the kitchen...
Looking for some new and fresh ideas.... anyone got any?
Sunday: BLT'S on homemade honey wheat bread, cantaloupe
Monday: Crockpot Meatloaf, green beans, sliced apples
Tuesday: Barbecue Chicken, mashed potato's, corn
Wednesday: Grilled burgers, side salad, cantaloupe
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
Friday: Pizza night!
Saturday: Rotisserie Chicken on the grill, corn on the cob, pineapple
I am wearing... black running shorts and and old black t-shirt. Thinking of running, but not if it continues to raining.
I am creating... my Project 365 Album (lots of journal cards to catch up on), Visitor's Album and Home is Where....album. Yes, I worked on all three of these albums just yesterday.
I am going...to plan our school year, make dinner and scrapbook...well in between doing laundry, feeding kids and cleaning house.
I am reading... Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian. I am re-thinking my albums and the way I scrapbook.
I am hoping... that now that the house is mostly put together I can feel more "at home" and get into a good routine groove.
I am hearing... Mario Cart racing from the game room upstairs, the dishwasher in the kitchen and a ballerina in the bedroom.
Around the house... laundry, finish sorting the garage boxes so the car can finally be moved inside, finalize the school room, and menu plan for the next two weeks.
One of my favorite things... the fresh scent of rain.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School planning, laundry, ortho, dentist and enjoy life!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
These little guys visit our backyard daily.
Be sure to check out The Simple Woman's Daybook for more posts.













No comments:
Post a Comment