Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen ~ Easter Edition


1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
Too much sugar! In fact I have never purchased these nor have I eaten them.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?

Refocus on another project to get my mind off the nervousness. Perhaps read or scrapbook.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?

I love spring rains. I love the smell of rain in the air. It's refreshing.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?

Would not even come close to considering this!
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Nope
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?

Easter dinner with family and a special egg hunt for the kids.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?

Reese Eggs!
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?

My son doing his math.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?

In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto and Shades of Blue
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Keeping the momentum going.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?

Currently one! Time to buy more though.
12. Which color makes you happiest?

I currently surround myself with red, hunter green and tan.

4 comments:

Amy L Buitendyk said...

I too love the smell of rain! It is so refreshing. I have to agree.

berrypatch said...

Isn't this a fun meme?? Off to do mine too. ;-)

Mocha with Linda said...

Yeah, Peeps have never tempted me one bit!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a lovely blog and enjoyed my visit this evening. Easter Blessings to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails