Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Random Dozen - Plinko Edition


I have contemplated for weeks joining in on the Random Dozen meme. So here goes.
If you want to play along head on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and join in all the fun.


1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Probably about 10 years old, and yes I do occasionally wear them.

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I love Girl Scout cookies, especially the Thin Mints. I buy them every year. However, this year no one came to my door selling them. I was a little disappointed, but I just let it slide. The other day I was driving by the grocery store and noticed that there were some Girl Scouts at the entrance selling cookies. I thought for a second about stopping and purchasing a few boxes....then I came to my senses and decided my weight loss goals would thank me in the long run. So no cookies for me this year!

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I do not know how to ballroom dance....and it is not on my bucket list to do.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I was a very responsible teenager. I was more fearful of the consequences if I stepped out of line. 

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
One...and that would be "UP".

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Easier just having it done. 

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Friday's. I like Friday's since it's a preamble into the weekend when the family is together. 

8. Do you miss anyone right now?
YES! 

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not at all.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
This is a hard one for me??? I currently need new clothes so I would love to have a large budget at J Jill. I have also been eying some new kitchen items so King Arthur and Chefs catalog appeal to me too.  And of course there is my Scrapbooking obsession hobby. I could find some store to fill those needs as well. Too many to choose from I suppose.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Yes. I am a brand snob when it comes to certain items. 

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I have a harder time looking into someone's eyes when I am telling them how I feel.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you joined us.

I agree with you that it would be a lot easier to max out the card if I could shop at more than one place.

Hope to see you next week.

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. And couldn't help but notice your weight loss. WTG. Something I need to do!

until next time... nel

Related Posts with Thumbnails