Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 8


Project Life Tuesday
Week 8
February 21 -27

Sunday

My new photo scanner. I love this little machine. 

Monday

Death by Chocolate
Hungry Girl Style
These were really good!
Tuesday

National Banana Bread Day

Wednesday

My Pampered Chef covered baker arrive. I am super excited about using this.

Thursday

A view of Catalina Island on a fairly clear day. This picture was taken from an upstairs window in my house.

Friday
Friday night is pizza night at our house. Tonight I opted for homemade pizza. I much prefer homemade to Domino's. I don't like their new crust.

Saturday
Surf, sand and sun here we come.
Today we found out that our next assignment will be in Hawaii.

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Hawaii!?!?! How cool! My oldest brother spent about six years there (I think - maybe less) when he was in the Navy. Have fun! I can't wait to see all those photos! ;-)

Karina said...

Cool pictures!!!

I didn't know there were something such as national banana bread day! I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails