FOR TODAY
January 10, 2011
Outside my window...cloudy and rainy, temperature around 71 degrees.I am thinking... that there is never enough time in my day to get it all done!
I am listening to.... the "digger ma-jigger" (yes a made up word) working behind our house.
From the kitchen... So far the plan is: Pulled Pork, roast, Homemade Pizza, Steak Subs, Hot Dogs.
I am wearing... A pink Micky Mouse tank top, and capri pants
I am creating... My new Project 365 album for 2011. I love the new colors that Becky Higgins created this year. I am also finishing up my 2010 edition, which took some extra catching up on.
I am grateful for..... time with the important people in my life....before it all changes.
I am pondering..... gratitude, kindness, fresh starts, living fully, being real, healing souls.
I am reading... One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
One of my favorite things... my morning quiet time with pumpkin coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week: continuing to be faithful to my workout schedule, laundry, writing, catching up on projects and making the most of family time.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
This is the "digger ma jigger" according to my kids.
Our crazy word of the day for Friday!













No comments:
Post a Comment