Monday, January 24, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ January 24th Edition

FOR TODAY
January 24, 2011
Outside my window... a bright and sunny morning. We are expecting a high of 80 degrees.
I am thinking... that slowing time down this week would be the best scenario. 
I am listening to.... Lego play time. The kids dumped a big container of Lego's and are on a building craze.
From the kitchen... Steak Subs, Apricot Chicken with Broccoli, Homemade Pizza, Taco Night, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, Grilled Steak with grilled veggies. 
I am wearing... workout shorts and an old t-shirt.
I am creating... Diligently working on Project Life, both 2010 and 2011. I have also ordered supplies to work on a 2008 binder (not 365, just a way to scrap that year). Also finishing up a photo calendar for 2011 for my hubby. 
I am grateful for..... new friends who have been where I am. Friends who understand what my life will be like for the next 7 months. And amazing people who have already offered support and encouragement for this journey.
I am pondering..... significance, truth, identity, and how each plays a role in my life.

I am reading... One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp and Made to Crave by LisaTerkeurst, both are my current book studies. 
One of my favorite things... memories.............and memories that are written down to be preserved.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, laundry, cleaning, packing, playing, enjoying, writing, laughing.........
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails