Monday, January 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ January 17th Edition


FOR TODAY
January 17, 2011
Outside my window... a beautiful sunny day with a high of almost 80 degrees.
I am thinking... my word of the year might need to be adjusted. As I was ending my day yesterday I found myself thinking about some upcoming changes, which in turn lead me to a new word possibility. I will sit with it for a few days, make some notes and then figure out what direction I should take it.  
I am listening to.... Mario Baseball and the fan.
From the kitchen... Only a few plans so far: Grilled BBQ Ribs and Grilled Chicken
I am wearing... new running shorts (a size smaller) and a white t-shirt. Prepping for my daily power walk.
I am creating... Project 365: I am finishing up 2010 and diligently working on 2011. Photo calendar for my hubby. 
I am grateful for..... right now I am ever so grateful for the time we have to spend as a family. Trips to Target, the beach and local attractions. I am grateful for relaxing at home, cooking, playing games and watching movies. These moments and memories are ones that we will treasure and hold onto ever so tightly.  
I am pondering..... The gifts! 
I am reading... One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
One of my favorite things... morning hugs and kisses from my kids. 
A few plans for the rest of the week: playtime at the beach, laundry, bowling with friends, a night away, a cookout, and a trip to Target to use gift cards. 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
The lizard who lives in our house...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails