Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
September 28, 2010
Outside my window... a bright sunny morning with a high today expected to be in the 80's.
I am thinking... The following are some random thoughts that have been plaguing me the past few days: to blog or not to blog. I have a private blog for my family and some close friends, but this blog is open and I use it mainly for my own musings. I'm not sure if it's worth keeping up both blogs. Most of the time this blog is kept as a journal of my life. Perhaps I just need to make it completely private???
I am thankful for... life...friends.....family
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Subs
Monday: Hot Dogs,green beans, grapes
Tuesday:  New Recipe, steam peas, fresh peaches
Wednesday: Roast in the crock pot, carrots, potato's
Thursday: Lobster ravioli, tortellini, salad and homemade rolls
Friday: Homemade pizza or homemade pizza roll
Saturday: Grilled Steak, grilled veggies, grilled pineapple
I am wearing... jean shorts, red t-shirt
I am creating... Project 365 album, School albums for each of the kids
I am going... once again get organized, relax, scrapbook, read a book and enjoy life!
I am reading... new list coming in a few days.
I am hoping... that I can get myself back on track after being out of sorts for a few weeks.
I am hearing... my six year old sitting next to me reading.....
Around the house... Household chores: laundry, clean the kitchen floor, organize entry way baskets, fold laundry, and vacuum floors. Create a chore system for the kids (one that works!)
One of my favorite things...  fall flavors....pumpkin....pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie....
A few plans for the rest of the week: Outside of the house: pick up van from dealership.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails