Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 21 Edition


FOR TODAY
September 21, 2010

Outside my window... blue skies...a few clouds...no rain in sight
I am thinking...  it's time to take back control over my "to do" list! I don't like the feeling of being behind in all that I feel my life requires. Every now and then I get that overwhelming feeling and it takes me some time to take back control. Now is that time!
I am thankful for... a wonderful friend who went above and beyond and sent me canned pumpkin from the mainland. My kids thank her since now they can enjoy pumpkin bread.
From the kitchen...
Sunday: Rotisserie chicken, mashed potato's, corn,  french bread
Monday: French toast with fresh berries (strawberries and blueberries)
Tuesday : Pulled Pork, Broccoli, baked apples fruit salad
Wednesday: Roast, potato's, baked apples
Thursday : Hot Dogs, carrots, fruit
Friday : Homemade pizza or Stromboli
Saturday : Grilled Hamburgers, pasta salad, fruit
I am wearing... jean shorts, green tank top and my croc flip flops
I am creating... Project 365 album and kids school albums
I am going... to get things in order...I promise...and get caught up on my life. For some reason the past week and a half seems to keep taking me further under the 8 ball that is trying to run me over!
I am reading... working on my fall reading list
I am hoping... the family starts to feel better...too much sickness going on here!
I am hearing... the hum of the oven cooling down after baking homemade bread
Around the house... laundry, mop/clean floors, clean all three bathrooms, make breads,
One of my favorite things... Pumpkin Spice Latte.....and Pumpkin Bread
A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up on the "to do" list, ceramic painting class for kids, picnic in the park, school, AWANA and trip to the library.
Here is picture  I am sharing...

 Don't forget to check out A Simple Woman's Daybook for more entries like this.










Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails