Tonight as I ponder what I am thankful for many things come to mind. As I prepare my posts I think about my day and the things that happened. Who impacted my day, what blessings did the Lord sneak in there. Sometimes it seems like I keep being thankful over and over again for the same thing. Not a bad thing for me, but kind of boring for someone reading. The point in this whole exercise is to recognize the positives in my life and in my day. To not only treasure the blessings that are being bestowed upon me, but also to bestow blessings onto another person. This could be in the form of a smile to a stranger, a helping hand to someone in the grocery store or helping a neighbor in need. Just because I am a busy mom with three kids in tow does not mean I have to ignore the needs of those around me. That is a daily life lesson for me. To always remember to reach out to others who may need their spirits lifted or to pour their heart and soul out to you. Lord may I always be aware of the needs of those around me. Those who I encounter along life's path are there by your divine intervention, and may I walk along the path you have designated and walk in Your light.
I was truly blessed today just to be able to chat with several of my neighbors. Women I call my friends, people who are a part of my everyday life. These daily chats whether via email, in person or a phone call are new blessings every day.
May you be abundantly blessed this day.
Thank you for reading.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment