Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thanksgiving Day 20
Today I am thankful for where I live. That's not always easy when you move around as much as we do. You go to a new place and often find fault with your surroundings. With this last move I had to intentionally find the good or the positive in my new location because this is not where I wanted to be. I still have days where I have to check my attitude because I get grumpy over where I live. So for me it is important on a regular basis to find some positive in my location. Even though CA was not a place I ever wanted to live I can see reasons why we moved here. I have a house to live in with semi ocean views. I have great neighbors who are now life long friends. And I certainly can't forget the great weather we have. My husband would say it is great to live here because we are so close to Disneyland. So tonight I am grateful for where I live. I praise God for His plan and purpose in my life here. Treasure and enjoy the here and now it will grow you and prepare you for the next phase God takes you to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I can imagine how hard it can be, Sheri, to move so much. While we've moved A LOT (about 8-9 times in the fifteen years we've been married) we've never moved out of state. We've had to start over in new communities only three times & it's HARD. Enjoy your time in CA.
Post a Comment