Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 13

Today I am thankful once again for the technology that I have access to. Tonight I was so blessed to be able to watch a Mercy Me concert via the internet on their blog. I was able to sit in the comfort of my home and enjoy watching the Spirit move at their concert. What a blessing that was tonight, especially after the last few trying days I have had. The evening was full of wonderful praise and worship and some personal interviews. I truly felt like I was sitting at their concert. What a wonderful way to be blessed today.

I also had a wonderful surprise show up in the mail today. Amy Wallace has a monthly newsletter called "The Chocolate Suspense Newsletter" I signed up to receive it and was also entered into the monthly drawing for a signed book and a few other "goodies". Well low and behold I won the November drawing. So today my signed book: Healing Promises, a Starbucks gift card, a puzzle and a personal note arrived at my front door. It is always fun to receive happy mail and this was a wonderful happy mail day. So thank you Amy!

FYI: Amy also has a blog if you want to check it out. Amy Wallace Blog.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I have that book and it is GOOD! Congrats on winning the monthly drawing...might have to check it out!

berrypatch said...

Those are THE best kind of suprises! Congrats & enjoy!!! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails