Monday, October 20, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY October 20...


Outside My Window...
cool, crisp morning....no sun yet

I am thinking...
and planning for holiday gifts

I am thankful for...
my precious kiddos

From the kitchen...
the smell of Pralines and Cream coffee

I am wearing...
an old t-shirt and running shorts

I am creating...
some homemade Christmas gifts

I am going...
to accomplish some of my many projects this week

I am reading...
The Wednesday Letters
By Jason F. Wright

I am hoping...
to scrapbook this week

I am hearing...
the hum of the computer and the ticking of the clock....and kids playing in the next room

Around the house...
laundry day!

One of my favorite things...
right now is Pumpkin Scones

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
clean out a closet or two, purge clothes, bring in new season's clothes, work on some Christmas gifts, plan some preschool activities

Here is picture I am sharing...



1 comment:

berrypatch said...

So even if you live in CA you have to change out clothes by season? And here I thought it was just a Maine thing. LOL I really hate sorting clothes. Oh well...it's on my to do list as well. Hope you have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails