
I really enjoying reading other blogs that participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook. I love the idea of focusing on the simplicity of everyday moments around me. It isn't always easy to get there, but perhaps with this weekly meme I can slow down long enough to appreciate things around me.
FOR TODAY October 12...
Outside My Window...
it's a sunny, but cool morning (55 degrees cool!)
I am thinking...
of trying to get some scrapbooking done
I am thankful for...
the touch of fall here in Southern CA
From the kitchen...
we are making Homemade Belgian Waffles for breakfast
I am wearing...
striped capri's and a blue long sleeve top
I am creating...
a legacy
I am going...
to plan some extra's for school this week
I am reading...
The Perfect Life By Robin Lee Hatcher
I am hoping...
to find some quiet time for myself
I am hearing...
the hum of the computer and the ticking of the clock....otherwise the house is quiet
Around the house...
we are organizing, shredding and discarding
One of my favorite things...
right now is Pumpkin Spice Latte's
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
some fun games and some new books
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Outside My Window...
it's a sunny, but cool morning (55 degrees cool!)
I am thinking...
of trying to get some scrapbooking done
I am thankful for...
the touch of fall here in Southern CA
From the kitchen...
we are making Homemade Belgian Waffles for breakfast
I am wearing...
striped capri's and a blue long sleeve top
I am creating...
a legacy
I am going...
to plan some extra's for school this week
I am reading...
The Perfect Life By Robin Lee Hatcher
I am hoping...
to find some quiet time for myself
I am hearing...
the hum of the computer and the ticking of the clock....otherwise the house is quiet
Around the house...
we are organizing, shredding and discarding
One of my favorite things...
right now is Pumpkin Spice Latte's
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
some fun games and some new books
Here is picture thought I am sharing...












1 comment:
I love this particular weekly "meme." It's doing these that got me going again with my blog.
Post a Comment