If you are interested in entering giveaways for some cool stuff head over to Bloggy Giveaways and start entering. Earlier today there were over 1250 entries. It takes some time, but it's fun to see who all is out there blogging and what kind of gifts they are giving away.
Oh did I mention that most drawings end Saturday? Hurry and browse through all the possibilities. It's mind boggling to say the least!
Have Fun.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I saw that you entered a giveaway to win a Starbucks Gift Card and thought you would like my Giveaway!
Im giving away 1 lb of Gourmet Coffee or Tea from my new online coffee shop: Get The Bean.
We will be doing giveaways weekly so be sure to stop by often.
www.getthebean.blogspot.com
I have wasted HOURS this week entering the giveaways. I'm hoping I win something! ;-) Too much fun. I think the next time they host this I will have to offer up something myself. Nice to see you blogging more - hope all is well.
Post a Comment