Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008




Spring Reading Thing 2008 is here!

I love to read. I always have. I love to see what others are reading and I often add more to my reading list based on books others put on their lists. It's an addiction I tell you. :) So I can't help but jump in when Katrina hosts the reading challenges. It also encourages me to read through my long list of books. It's just a matter of finding the time to have some quiet reading time!

So if you are game go check out the guidelines at Callapdder Days and get your list together and let us know what you are reading this Spring.

I certainly didn't do well during the Winter Reading Challenge. I decided to re-evaluate my list from the winter challenge and start fresh in the Spring. So here is my list.



Laundry Tales To Lighten Your Load
One More Sunrise By Micahel Landon and Tracie Peterson
Echoes By Kristen Heitzmann
The Elevator By Angela Hunt
being a Great Mom raising Great Kids By Sharon Jaynes
Raising Your Spirited Child By Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
Setting Limits By Robert J. MacKenizie
Parenting with Love and Logic By Cline & Fay
True Light Terri Blackstock
Don't Make Me Count to Three By Ginger Plowman
The Pocket Parent By Gail Reichlin & Caroline Winkler

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I read Raising Your Spirited Child when my 9-year-old was younger, and I need to read it again, now that my 22-month-old is turning out to be even more "spirited"! I also like the Love & Logic books. Thanks for joining SRT '08!

Related Posts with Thumbnails