Monday, March 24, 2008

It's a Wrap

Winter Reading Challenge Wrap Up!

A big thanks to Trish at A Joyful Heart for hosting the Winter Reading Challenge.

I didn't do very well catching up with my reading list over the winter challenge. I did complete 2 of the books on my list. I read a third book that I picked up from the library, but didn't get a chance to add it to my list. Oh well...time to start fresh with Spring reading.

I really enjoyed both the books that I read during the winter. I would have loved to have crossed off more books from the list, but life just got in the way.

So off to start fresh with Spring reading!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So many books, so little time! I only finished half of my books, so the rest will be listed on the Spring Reading Thing. :-)

Thanks for sharing!

Andrea
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/andijeane/504485/

Related Posts with Thumbnails