Monday, March 17, 2008

Gotta love a sale!

Women of Faith is having a March Madness sale. If you are interested in Women of Faith products check out their March Madness DVD blowout sale. Don't miss out since these products are only around while supplies last.

I attended my first Women of Faith Conference last September. What a life changing experience is was for me. I bought books, I ordered CD's, and I hinted to my DH for some great gift ideas. Earlier today I got an email letting me know that they were having a sale. So of course I headed over to see what was going on (I cannot resist a sale even if it is just to window shop). Well what a sale it was. Their conference DVD's which normally retail for $40.00 are $5.00. And not just last years, the past 3 years. Also, upon further perusing, there were some books that were also $5.00. Gotta love a sale! And this was a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails