
Wow...here we are fast approaching Thanksgiving. Where has this month gone. It has passed way to quickly on my calendar!
I was grateful to participate in the 30 Days of Thanksgiving. It was powerful and it was also purposeful. It was beneficial for my soul. I joined in a little late, but never too late in my mind. I am still finalizing some of my notes, but I'm o.k. with that. This is something that is meaningful to me. Something that I want to incorporate into my everyday life. I think it's important to let other's know how they have impacted your life and how they have blessed your life. Why not do it all year long. Why not take the time to write a simple hand written note to friends or family throughout the year. That's my pondering over this wonderful day of great thanks!












1 comment:
I really enjoyed participating in this as well. :-)
Post a Comment