Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all two people who read my blog a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

Thanksgiving day allows me to reflect on all that I have been blessed with in my life.

~ I am thankful for my husband. A hard working man, dedicated to God, his family and his job. I feel very blessed that he choose me!

~ I am thankful for my parents who raised me in a loving and Christian home.

~ I am thankful for the woman who gave birth to me. For the choice she made to carry a child to term rather than have an ~ab0rtion~. To make a choice for a better life for her child. And I am thankful that even though she was separated from that child all those years ago, she still has a place in our lives in this present day!

~ I am thankful for my in-laws who from day one welcomed me with open arms as their daughter. They have embraced me, loved me and supported me just as if I were their own.

~ I am thankful to my in-laws for raising an awesome man of God. I couldn't have asked for a better life partner.

~ I am thankful and blessed to be the mother of three beautiful children. What a privilege to be called "mom", "mother", "mama", "mommy" and even "nonnie".

~ I am thankful for my husband who is a wonderful father.

~ I am thankful for my extended family. For my brother and sister and their families. For all my nieces and nephews. I am grateful that our family is not on the outs. I am thankful that we accept one another as we are often with our own ideas, flaws and unique ways of doing things (o.k., so most of us do that!)

~ I am thankful for a house to live in, warm blankets to snuggle under, food to put on the table, and beautiful weather. :)

~ I am thankful for the privilege to school my children. I love being with my children and often learning right along with them. I love seeing their eyes bright with learning and understanding.

~ I am thankful for friends. For their love, their support and their encouragement. I feel privileged to have very special friends everywhere we have been stationed. I believe these people are wonderful gifts from God.

I am thankful and I am blessed!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sheri!

I'm not sure if I count has one of the two, but I enjoy your blog.

Wonderful list of thankyou!

berrypatch said...

What a great list of thankfulness! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails