Unexpected Blessings
A few years ago I found myself in a new town, a new house, a new church and all my dear friends thousands of miles away. I was also expecting my second child and feeling a little too crummy to go out and find new friends. I started researching groups on the internet and found a yahoo group of Christian Friends. This group was large and a bit overwhelming. However, at one point this group broke off into a smaller group which I joined in on. This group of women became a wonderful support to me during my difficult pregnancy. They shared my love of scrapbooking as well as my Christian faith. They were there for me on goods days as well as those bad days. They prayed for me during turbulent times, and chatted with me when I needed a friend. They rejoiced with me when my daughter was born. They walked beside me through another pregnancy and birth. And they wrapped their arms around me in prayer when my mother passed away. Some of these women have no idea the impact they have had on my life. These women have blessed me beyond measure. Even now 4 years later they still bring blessings to my life. It's amazing how people you have never met can be such an important part of our lives. So thank you to Lisa, Deb, Kristi, Sharlene, Krysandra, Linda, Holly, Jen, Joanne, and Jodi for being such wonderful blessings in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
::blushing:: First, thank you so much! I'm also going to apologize for not keeping up with my blog reading as I'm JUST now seeing this. I love our little group & I'm so happy it's been a blessing to you!!
Post a Comment