Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Project Life Tuesday ~ Week 4



Project Life Tuesday 
Week 4 
January 22-28
Saturday 
We saw this amazing rainbow while we were heading to the base. It's not the best photo since it was taken while we were driving on the highway. 

Sunday 
While the kids were at AWANA Bob and I took a walk along the water. 

Monday 
It's been Lego madness this week. 


Tuesday 
But what creativeness it sparks. 

Wednesday 
My daughter has such a creative eye for photo shots! I love it! 


Thursday 
Happy 7th Birthday to my little peanut. Her wish was to spend her birthday at the beach!

Friday
Another fun night of Cosmic Bowling. Who knew that our kids would love it this much! 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks like a busy week in your house and love the pic your daughter took. Totally get the Lego thing too!

Christie said...

Looks like a super fun week. I love your blog! So Cute!

berrypatch said...

I LOVE that your daughter wanted to spend the day at the beach for her January birthday! ;-) Not something that would ever happen here in Maine. ;-)

Traci Nissen said...

Your pictures make me wish I lived somewhere other than Minnesota! Keep the sunny, outdoor shots coming so I can live through you until our summer comes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails