Monday, February 07, 2011

Multitude Monday {29-40}


In ALL things.....
I choose JOY....I choose GRATITUDE....I Choose LOVE...
I choose to give THANKS

Some weeks seem so hard to search for the gifts. It's not that the gifts aren't there, it's whether I choose the gratitude or do I choose the resentment. This was honestly a challenging week. Satin knows where to hit me, he knows where my weakness lies.  This week, albeit hard I found myself searching in the depth of my souls for the simplest of gratitude.

This week I'm grateful for....

29. Simple prayers from my children. Prayers for love, prayers for gratitude and prayers for safety.
30. The stories that I am able to write and document. It means that my life is full, and joyful.
31. Amazing Christian women who walk beside me on this journey.
32. Sore muscles, because it means I worked out hard and I am continuing on this journey for better health.
33. Cleansing rain.........I love the smell of rain.
34. Peaceful sleep....because it makes me a better mom.
35. A book that not only teaches me, but challenges me and takes me to a deeper connection with God.
36. A phone call, or two from people who know that I need the support right now.
37. A pile of laundry to fold because it means that we have clean clothes to wear.
38. A daughter who knows when to step in and help me out. Bless her heart she is my lifesaver!
39. The voice of my love when I least expect it. A call in the middle of the day on a borrowed cell phone just to express his love! How can I not be grateful for that!
40. The peace that is beginning to creep back into my soul after a heart retching three year battle.


































1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I keep thinking I need to join this each week and each week I forget. I just gave you a blog award.
http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/procrastination-pays-off-sometimes.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails