Monday, May 24, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

May 24, 2010
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... a sunny, but chilly morning. The weather unseasonably cool for this time of year. Makes me want to get out of here and on to warmer weather!
I am thinking... there is not enough time in the day to get everything done.
I am thankful for... my life and the blessing of my children and their lives. I was reminded again how fragile life can be as I watched Michelle Duggar struggle with watching her little one in the NICU. Many of the things she went through I too went through. Thankfully, my child was carried until she was 35 weeks and didn't go through all the issues that Josie is going through. It reminds me how thankful I am to have had a doctor who caught my problems, and who was wise enough to act on his concerns. I'm very thankful to have been sent to the hospital to have my baby delivered, the alternative is a path I don't care to think about.
From the kitchen... A lot of mix and match this week as we prepare to really work down the freezer and pantry items. It's going to take a lot of creative planning on my part.
I am wearing... jean shorts and a baby blue top.
I am creating... nothing but a mess.
I am going... to press on and work through my "to do" list. I'm starting to feel the time crunch and the stress associated with it all.
I am reading... nothing, too much packing and purging happening.
I am hoping... for positive results at the doctor visit today. My poor girl is quite tired of having only one hand to use.
I am hearing... the hum of the computer equipment.
Around the house... laundry, always laundry. More packing and pre-organizing and purging. Sorting clothes, packing dishes, purging the freezer and pantry. And my poor Project Life Album has been ignored for way to long. I have been taking pictures, but need to get caught up on posting them and organizing them.
One of my favorite things... still "hooked" on "York Pieces"
A few plans for the rest of the week: moving surveyor, follow up doctor appointment for child who possibly fractured her wrist, a trip to Target, a trip to the gym to finalize everything there, finalize all out processing and hotels.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Just for the fun of it....

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

LOVE that photo! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails