Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY August 31, 2009


Outside My Window

Very sunny and HOT! We have hit our hot spell.

I am thinking
......

It's going to be a challenging year homeschooling three kids at three different levels. 

...and looking forward to....Women of Faith weekend....next weekend! Yea!



I am thankful for....



The encouragement of friends, both in real life and online!


From the kitchen this week... 

Bacon Egg & Cheese Croissants
Meatloaf
Apricot Chicken & Rice
Spinach & Strawberry Salad
Spaghetti & Meatballs

Grilled Chicken
BLT'S on Homemade Bread
Pancakes

I am wearing...

Shorts & t-shirt

I am creating...

Ongoing projects!

A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album,  and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.

I am going...


To work hard at getting a schedule down for our new school year.

I am reading... 

Crazy Love 
Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
By Francis Chan


I am hoping...

For a good 1st week of school

I am hearing...

The hum of the fan beside me.

Around the house...

Laundry, cleaning, purging toys, going through a few piles that need attention

One of my favorite things...

Watching my kids grow and change and learn!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gymnastics (3 x), final school planning, school, cleaning, purging, re-organizing, scrapbooking

Here is picture I am sharing....

My new cubby organization for schooling three kids.













1 comment:

berrypatch said...

1 - So jealous of Women of Faith! I went last year with friends and LOVED it. The closest they were to us this year was CT - too far away.

2 - Schooling three kids - doable. Try to do as much together as you can. That's what I do.

3 - LOVE your cubbies!!!! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails