I came across this concept on a blog (not sure where), and thought it would be cool to adopt it. My take on this is to post five things either on my mind or happening on Friday. So let's see how this goes, and how long I can really keep at it!
1. The ants have invaded my dining room today. There is a long stream of them coming from the back wall and heading toward the kitchen. Most days I figure they are out for food that one of the kids exploded during a meal. Crazy though they started coming after I vacuumed and mopped the entire kitchen floor. Go figure. This evening I am bringing in the big guns when hubby brings home ant traps!
2. Who you are/what you struggle with is not the same thing. Define yourself the way God does; don't let weakness define you. Jennifer Rothschild
3. Why is it that every time I think about getting the exercise routine back on track there is "something" that keeps me off track?
4. I think I could use a photography course. I have been taking lots of pictures lately and I am not happy with the results. Need to go back to the basics and review.
5. Hot, hot, hot......when it's this hot on the west coast you often have fires. Last night one broke out just down the road. It was a pretty big fire, I could see the orange hues and smoke from my patio. As of this morning it was 35% contained. No homes destroyed, no people injured. I guess you either battle fires, or hurricanes.
So not bad for my first Friday Five post. :)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment