Monday, June 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY June 29, 2009


Outside My Window

A cool start to the morning although the sun. Promises to be a hot day....we will see.

I am thinking ......

That this time with family has been refreshing and uplifting. I will miss them when they return home.

I am thankful for....

FAMILY!

From the kitchen this week...

Basically anything I can pull together with what I have on hand!


I am wearing...

Jean shorts, blue sleeveless shirt

I am creating...

Ongoing projects!

A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album, and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.

I am going...


Fisnihs out this visit with family then play catch up for the rest of the week.

I am reading...


Yes...I am still stuck in a reading rut.

Real Women Scrap
Tasra Dawson

A Page Out of Life
Kathleen Reid

Perfectly Imperfect: A Life in Progress
Lee Woodruff

I am hoping...

That we can get back into a good schedule to get through the summer.

I am hearing...

Voices..... coming from the next room.

Around the house...

Laundry, cleaning, school, working through the "piles" that have gotten ignored this week.

One of my favorite things...

Family!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gymnastics (3 x), school, organizing and
rearranging, game playing, catching up!

Here is picture I am sharing...






1 comment:

berrypatch said...

It sounds like you are having a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails