
FOR TODAY June 8, 2009
Outside My Window
Very overcast and dreary. Kind of depressing weather.
I am thinking ......
I would like this crud my family has to leave this house for good. Every time someone thinks they are on the mend, they feel worse.
I am thankful for....
Friends..... who enjoy spending time with you on "their" vacation. Friends who become like family. Friends who recognize that differences are o.k. Friends who love and accept regardless.
From the kitchen...
Meal possibilities for the week:
Grilled Chicken
Ravioli
Sweet n' Sour Chicken
Green salad topped with Chicken
Grilled Hamburgers
Taco's
Spaghetti with homemade meatballs
Pancakes or homemade waffles
I am wearing...
Running shorts and an old black t-shirt
I am creating...
Ongoing projects!
A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album, and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.
I am going...
To try and rest and get over this crud! I have another round of guest arriving in a week and I want to be prepared!
I am reading...
Real Women Scrap
Tasra Dawson
A Page Out of Life
Kathleen Reid
I am hoping...
To implement some techniques in the lives of my children that will help them grow and change and become wonderful well mannered children.
I am hearing...
Mario Party....my son is apparently addicted.
Around the house...
Laundry, cleaning, organizing, school, menu planning,
One of my favorite things...
Friends that become like family....and keep in touch even after we move away.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
rearranging, menu planning, and maybe some relaxation and a good book!
Still looking to relax and get into a good book. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment