
FOR TODAY May 18, 2009
Outside My Window
An overcast morning. A little sun...a little haze.
I am thinking ......
Some issues last week really prompted me to step back from the everyday life and
refocus and re-balance. This week I am muddling through in my head how to find a
plan and then implement it without making it overly complicated.
I am thankful for....
Life!
From the kitchen...
Meal possibilities for the week:
Grilled Chicken
Ravioli
Tortellini in a cream sauce
Sweet n' Sour Chicken
Green salad topped with Chicken
Grilled Hamburgers
Taco's
Spaghetti with homemade meatballs
Pancakes or homemade waffles
I am wearing...
Shorts and pink t-shirt
I am creating...
A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album, and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.
I am going...
To continue to evaluate where I need to make changes in my life. When I come up with a good plan then I am going to implement it!
I am reading...
Real Women Scrap
Tasra Dawson
A Page Out of Life
Kathleen Reid
The 39 Clues
(previewing this for my 11 year old)
Rick Riordan
I am hoping...
Once again for warmer weather. I have this vision of getting outside and
soaking up some sun to rejuvenate me and to refresh me. Someone told me
yesterday that we are going through the May gloomies. Funny how you can drive
a mile inland and see sunshine, but out here we are covered in clouds.
I am hearing...
Surprisingly the heat that just came on.
Either it is chilly in here, or someone has turned in up.
Around the house...
Laundry, cleaning, organizing (AGAIN!) and preparing for guest in a few weeks.
The blessings of neighbors who become family.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
rearranging, menu planning, and maybe some relaxation and a good book!
I was playing with some settings on my camera.................












1 comment:
Love the photo! I have tulips for the first time & I need to get out & snap some photos.
Post a Comment