
FOR TODAY May 4, 2009
Outside My Window
Somewhat cloudy morning with fog rolling in from the ocean.
I am thinking ......
About a new eating/exercise plan. Recently saw a new book on
metabolism issues and am contemplating purchasing it. Also purchased a few new
DVD's to start the exercise routine AGAIN!
I am thankful for....
My friends, near and far. Many of whom I have not touched base with for many years. I am loving Facebook to be able to reconnect.
From the kitchen...
Meal possibilities for the week:
Sweet n' Sour Chicken
Green salad topped with Chicken
Grilled Hamburgers
Taco's
Spaghetti with homemade meatballs
I am wearing...
Mickey mouse lounge pants and a big t-shirt
I am creating...
A memory album of my mom, My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album, and thoughts of a friends album for my kids. With neighbors on the move I want my kids to remember the friends they played with here in CA.
I am going...
To try really hard to get caught up with some thoughts that need to be put onto paper! Such great intentions....never enough time!
I am reading...
A Page Out of Life
Kathleen Reid
The 39 Clues
(previewing this for my 11 year old)
Rick Riordan
I am hoping...
For some nice weather so the kids and I can get outside a little bit this week.
I am hearing...
The hum of the computer.
Around the house...
Laundry ~ washing and folding, school, cleaning and catching up on projects
Sipping coffee or tea. Really enjoying my new Keurig!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
rearranging, menu planning, and maybe some relaxation and a good book!
This past Saturday was National Scrapbook Day. This picture is proof that I actually got to work on my Project 365 album.












1 comment:
Yeah for scrapbooking! I'm really interested in your 365 album. Sadly I did NOTHING. I can't remember the last time I scrapbooked. Soon - I hope!
Exercise & health...I'm loving the book Never Say Diet by Chantal Hobbs. It's a different approach but it's working for me. Oh & videos...LOVE my Leslie Sansone but I added a dance one from Prevention that isn't bad plus a Biggest Loser one that kicks my butt every time! :-)
Post a Comment