
FOR TODAY March 30, 2009
Outside My Window
The sun is shinning brightly, but it is deceiving.
This morning the temperature is only 50 degrees.
I am thinking...
...and planning for the "special" days this next month. Make sure you celebrate.
April 2 ~ National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day
April 7 ~ Caramel Popcorn Day
April 22 ~ National Jelly Bean Day
April 23 ~ National Zucchini Bread Day
April 26 ~ National Pretzel Day
I am thankful for...
The internet and all the good school information at my finger tips! :)
Yes...I'm a geek.
From the kitchen...
So far nothing. I need to make easy meals on Monday and Wednesday.
I have the kitchen binder out and ready to plan for the next month.
I am wearing...
Jean capri's and a red t-shirt
I am creating...
My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album.
I am going...
To finish preparing the order for next year's school books.
I will be having 2 being schooled....wow!
I am reading...
Against All Odds
Irene Hannon
The 39 Clues
(previewing this for my 11 year old)
Rick Riordan
I am hoping...
To get organized and get a good post written for Lisa's Photo Contest.
I am hearing...
The little ones play "Mario Party" and the older one starting her school day.
Around the house...
Spring cleaning. Started over the weekend, but will make it an ongoing project. Sent a ton of stuff to Good Will and then another load will go out for the trash. It is so freeing!
Spring!...and warm weather.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
rearranging, menu planning, finalizing summer plans....
On this day in History: In 1858 a U.S. Patent was issued to Hyman L. Lipman for a pencil with an attached eraser.












1 comment:
I love reading about your day. Just for the record...we're celebrating 50 degree weather around here lately. No jackets! Spring is finally here! Yeah! ;-) Thanks for sharing the fun days for April. I'm going to write up a list & add some "fun" in to our day. We sorely need it. I'll have THREE schooling next year - all of them! Not sure how this will go but it's sure to be exciting!!! LOL
Post a Comment