Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY March 23, 2009

Outside My Window

Bright sunshine....60 degrees

I am thinking...

That I am behind in a lot of areas in my life. With that said I think that
spring cleaning is on the horizon. That would include getting
rid of a lot of the excess that I have been holding onto.

I am thankful for...

Where I am right now!

From the kitchen...

Waffles topped with fresh strawberries from a local farm.

I am wearing...

Running pants and a white t-shirt

I am creating...

My Disney Albums, my Project 365 album.

I am going...


To make a plan and stick with it!

I am reading...

Double Minds
By Terri Blackstock

The 39 Clues
(previewing this for my 11 year old)
Rick Riordan

I am hoping...

For beautiful weather this week and warmer temperatures.

I am hearing...

A truck outside and the trimming of a tree that fell in the wind yesterday.

Around the house...

Laundry, cleaning, menu planning and organizing.
And maybe if I am lucky some scrapbook time.

One of my favorite things...

My new Keurig Coffee and tea maker

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Gymnastics (2 x), Awana's, school, organizing and
rearranging, menu planning, finalizing summer plans....

Here is picture I am sharing...

Some visitors in the yard this morning. I think they were looking for my sunflower that has been torn down.


1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I'm planning to start spring cleaning here soon and getting rid of STUFF. Too much STUFF around here. Tired of the clutter....

Related Posts with Thumbnails