
FOR TODAY December 22, 2008...
Outside My Window...
it is pouring down the rain and chilly
I am thinking...
about changes I want to make in the coming year
I am thankful for...
my husband who is home and not in a far away country this year
From the kitchen...
homemade fudge and cookies
I am wearing...
a t-shirt and shorts
I am creating...
some Christmas gifts ....can't tell you what...it's a secret until after Christmas
I am going...
to continue the baking and cooking until it is all ready for the big day
I am "still" reading...
The Perfect Life
By Robin Lee Hatcher
I am hoping...
for a peaceful, happy, healthy holiday
I am hearing...
Christmas music and children playing
Around the house...
final preparations for the big day
One of my favorite things...
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino w/ Caramel Drizzle
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
the plan is to get as much done over the next few days so we can sit back
and relax and enjoy the holiday
Here is picture I am sharing...












No comments:
Post a Comment