
FOR TODAY December 29, 2008...
Outside My Window...
Bright sunshine and 60 degrees
I am thinking...
of all the projects and changes I want to implement in 2009
I am thankful for...
my hubby, who spoils me.....big time!
From the kitchen...
so far nothing
I am wearing...
running shorts and an old t-shirt
I am creating...
a photo calendar for a late Christmas gift (not everyone sent pictures in a timely manner!), a 2008 year in review album, and a plan for the new year to make the most of my time
I am going...
to work with pictures today to try and get this final gift completed
I am reading...
Holding Heaven
By Jerry B. Jenkins
and
The Perfect Life
By Robin Lee Hatcher
I am hoping...
that I can implement and stick with the changes I wish to make for 2009
I am hearing...
hubby chatting on the phone, mumbo jumbo I don't understand, kids playing in the next room with the "Cars" track
Around the house...
laundry, re-organize the kitchen, put "stuff" away, overall clean up from last week
One of my favorite things...
A fresh new calendar to start the new year off right. This year my calendar came from Gooseberry Patch.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
spending time as a family, playing games, a little site seeing, cleaning up and getting things in order, playing with new "toys", just hanging out as a family
Here is picture I am sharing...
I thought this picture was kinda cool. Almost how I feel after the holiday!












No comments:
Post a Comment