Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Game Day
I have decided to incorporate "educational" game days into our school weeks. This gives us a break from the normal routine but still allows us to learn and keep our minds working. And you can't help to have some fun while playing the game! Today we played "American Trivia Board Game". I discovered it while browsing through the MindWare Catalog. We played the Junior edition which seemed a little too easy for my 10 year old. The game itself offers questions from geography, history and general questions. There are over 1,000 questions which will certainly take us a while to get through. This is a good knowledge based game. It offers a great deal of variety in learning American Trivia. It's a way for us to keep our minds sharp and even challenge us on some of the questions. It was well worth the buy for this homeschool family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Cool! I love games & I try to play more with the boys. A new favorite is Uno. Okay, it's not a "new" game, but they just started playing & really like it. We also got Blokus for Christmas. Even Nathan at six years old has a good time with that.
Great idea! I am going to have to do this! Now, to take the time - Mr. Baby takes up so much and isn't content to sit around while I play games w/the older ones - any suggestions on things to occupy a 21 mo. old while sitting at table w/the rest of us? :)
CAB
http://oldspillhouse.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment